Berries are a wonderful inspiration for beadwork, since their round shapes are easy to imitate with beads. Today I have a collection of colorful berries to share, which might just inspire some juicy beaded designs.
1. Strawberry with chocolate, 2. Winter Berries, 3. winter berries,
4. Purple berries on bright orange stems of a Bamboo Palm... Chamaedorea erumpens,
5. White Berries, 6. The dense of mistletoe, 7. Holly Berry with Snow (cropped),
8. A Berry Good Day, 9. berries for the birds at Christmas.,
10. Japanese beauty-berry (Callicarpa japonica),
11. White currant * Johannisbeeren, 12. Berry Bright Bokeh,
13. i can taste summer! a.k.a. childhood summer! a.k.a. childhood reminiscence! a.k.a. those were the good times!
Copyright 2010 Inspirational Beading and BigHugeLabs
Subscribe to Inspirational Beading