In the meantime, I wanted to indulge just a little bit, and I found some gorgeous bead embroidery designs on Flickr. The variety of design styles showcases the versatility of this technique. It’s one of the only beading styles that has no rules, just guidelines. There’s the classic rosette style, freeform, cabochons, and one of my favorites, embellishing patterned fabric.
1. Hannah and the Sunflower,
2. Phoenix Reborn, 3. Closeup of shell, 4. fabric beads, 5. Bead Embroidered Collar,
6. Facing a Wall of Denial, 7. Beaded Cuff Moon Over Stormy Waters3,
8. Beaded Blue Doll, 9. beaded embroidery pendant - aqua & bronze,
10. bead embroidery pendant - girls just wanna have fun, 11. Bead Journal Project July07, 12. Polymer Clay and Seed Bead Embroidery, 13. bead embroidery
Which embroidery style do you like most?
Copyright 2011 Inspirational Beading
Images Hosted by Flickr
Collage by BigHugeLabs.com
Subscribe to Inspirational Beading
Get inspired on Facebook