Recently, I went through all of my extra seed beads, broom beads, and assorted bits, and created some fun Czech and Chinese bead soups, and now I want to find new homes for them. There are six prize packs in all, each one with three helpings of bead soup, an assortment of findings, and cord or ribbon. Each winner will also receive two PDF beading tutorials of their choice.
With six winners, the one comment-one entry style of giveaway that we usually do just doesn’t seem that fun. Instead, we’re going to have a little contest with Pinterest!
How to Enter:
1. If you do not have a Pinterest account, you can request an invite, and create some boards to organize your pins.
2. Follow one or more of my pinboards so that you can "share" your entries. (You can stop following after the contest closes if you like.)
3. Pin any image from Inspirational Beading or The Sage’s Cupboard, and include the tags @Mortira #Beading in the description, so that I can find your entry. Every pin counts as an entry, and you can enter as many times as you like!
Six winners will be drawn and announced on Monday March 26th. The contest is open to readers from Canada and the US.
1. Before you start pinning, create some pinboards with different categories to help you organize your finds. Check out the Pinterest help guide for just a few pinboard ideas.
2. You do not have to download the Pinterest bookmarklet to enter this contest. On ArtFire, just look for the Pin It button to clip any image from a page. You can also find lots of previous pins from Inspirational Beading to use. Repins count as an entry, as long as you include @Mortira #Beading in the description.
3. Just for fun, here are some fantastic pinboards that you might like to follow:
Lampwork Beads pinned by Artbeads.com
Colour Palettes pinned by COLOURLovers.com
Cool Jewelry Displays pinned by FusionBeads.com
If you have any questions about the contest, leave a comment here or email InspirationalBeading@gmail.com.
Good luck, and happy pinning!
Copyright 2012 Inspirational Beading
Subscribe to Inspirational Beading
Get inspired on Facebook and Google+