Here are a few of my favorite Halloween beading and jewelry projects this year:
There’s a lot of beadwork and fringe in this Trick or Treat Trail cuff project from Artbeads.com.
The crystal trim really stands out against a black peyote stitch base.
1. These Orange Ombre Paint Chip Earrings from Minted Strawberry are a easy to make, and require only a few simple tools.
Plus, the palette can be adapted to any style you choose.
2. Soft Flex’s wireworked Black and Orange bracelet project from All Free Jewelry Making
showcases the beauty of simple glass beads in a very festive palette.
3. Margot Potter takes the potion necklace to a whole new level with her vampire In Case of Emergency mixed media project.
For a fast version, try My So Called Crafty Life’s Mini Apothecary Jar Necklace tutorial.
Also check out Margot’s Crystal Web Collar necklace project for a great October statement piece.
4. Cameos and peyote patterns combine in this elegant and spooky Colette’s Choker tutorial from Beadaholique.
1. Another great project from Minted Strawberry - would you believe that these spooky
Skull Earrings started out as tongue depressors? All they need are some ruby red flatbacks!
2. This quick and easy Fall Leaves earring tutorial
from Auntie’s Beads will satisfy your cravings for orange.
3. If you love an authentic holiday craft experience, check out Gingerbread Snowflake’s tutorial on
dying and stringing your own fresh pumpkin seed necklace.
4. This Edge of Darkness Bracelet project from FusionBeads.com is beadiful and spooky.
Too grim? A touch of red, purple, or green would make it really pop.
Copyright 2014 Inspirational Beading and Friends
Subscribe to Inspirational Beading
Get inspired on Facebook and Google+